Sunday, July 6, 2008

I can't believe I actually have a blog...

peer pressure

All the cool kids were doing it (well, ya'll are not really kids anymore... I mean, y'all are practically headed for the retirement home already) so I decided to as well. Plus, Begin informed me of my duty to fill all the graduated members in on the Baylor gossip (you can't escape it!).

My car had a spaz attack about 40 miles south of Dallas on the way to J-Patt's (J-Hen? hahaha) wedding. Needless to say, I didn't quite make it. I did get to see mostly everyone at dinner that night though, which was great! I miss my ex-senior friends so much! Congrats to Jessica, btw!

I'll be spending my summer getting paid to be bored at a desk in the law school and studying for the LSAT so I'll actually have plenty of time to stalk you all on your blogs! GET EXCITED!

ok much love

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

andy beall has a blog?!?!? so fun! i miss you!